Plant An Herb Garden & Learn How Herbs Can Boost Maternal Health – May 9 @5-7pm
Register by May 2nd
Planting with Purpose
Join Michelle Weiler, SNAP-ED Nutrition Educator, to learn more about the fun of planting a herb garden and all the great benefits herbs provide for maternal health!
All supplies with be available for pick-up, FREE of Charge to the 1st 20 registrants.
About the Instructor: Michelle Weiler has been a Community Nutrition Educator with Cornell Cooperative Extension for over 17 years. She works under the SNAP-ED grant which provides Nutrition Education throughout the community. Providing education/resources to groups and individuals is critical in addressing the health concerns in our community. When Michelle is not delivering programming in the community she enjoys staying active, gardening, and anything to do with the outdoors!
Important Event Details
- Limited to the first 20 registrants
- This event is available to Monroe County Residents only.
- All supplies are provided free of charge
- All registrants have an opportunity to win a door prize/gift basket raffle and must be registered and present to win
- Supplies must be picked up on the day of the event between 1:30 and 4:30 PM (select time option below)
If you have any questions please contact Baby Cafe Project Manager- Amy Saglibene-Parmelee RN, BSN, IBCLC at email@example.com
Please fill out the form below to register for the event.